Abra Malaga is a famous birding site and a must for some Polylepis specialist, especially White-browed Tit-Spinetail and Ash-breaasted Tit-Tyrant, and above all for the critically endangered Royal Cinclodes, estimated to have a remaining population of only about 200 pairs.
Why to choose Culturandes Travel & Adventure for this Abra Malaga Birdwatching Tour?
Are you looking for unforgettable memories during this Abra Malaga Birdwatching Tour? Culturandes Travel & Adventure help you to fulfill your dream of having an unforgettable trip without any stress and unexpected situations with:
- reliable and high standard services (certified Peruvian tour operator)
- safe transportation according the highest standards
- detailed and personal pre-departure information
- 24 hours support during your trip
- excellent local official bilingual guides who will turn out the star of your trip
We are experts in private and customized tours all around Peru, ask our expert travel advisors to upgrade your experience with additional activities and extensions. Contact us