This Full Day Tour Rafting Cusco in Chuquicahuana in the upper section of the Urubamba river, it’s a classic!, with challenging rapids and beautiful Andean scenic views of the riverside takes you through small villages, farm lands and heard of sheep between eucalyptus mountain hillsides and finally to the Chuquicahuana gorge, famous for its long, exhilarating technical rapids. Prior experienced is not necessary during the dry season rafting, though swimming skills are required. In rainy season, previous rafting experience is required
Why to choose Culturandes Travel & Adventure for this Full Day River Rafting Chuquicahuana Cusco?
Are you ready to live up the adrenaline with this Cusco river rafting-Full Day Urubamba River Chuquicahuana section by the hand of Culturandes Travel & Adventure expert staff and experienced guides?
We offer you:
- reliable and top services
- certified Peruvian tour operator
- safe transportation according to the highest standards
- local English/Spanish speaking guide certified in advanced first aid course and Swift Water rescue
- rafting gear in excellent conditions
- high standard safety equipment
- detailed and personal pre-departure information
- 24 hours support during your adventure
We are experts in private and customized tours all around Peru, ask our expert travel advisors to upgrade your experience with additional activities and extensions.