Salkantay Trek 4 days. Just as its name says in Quechua words, Salcantay is a “Wild or Savage Mountain”, an outstanding snow- capped mountain of 20551 f/6264m worshiped for thousands of years by ancient Peruvians. The trek around this mountain is rated among the best trekking trips in the world because of the exquisite beauty of its natural surroundings that includes different ecological areas from rugged mountain and high desert terrain to the Andean tropical rain forest passing through the Salcantay glacier. The journey is conducted by experienced guides that will make your trip pleasant and safe. Our service includes native staff, excellent camping equipment, balanced and delicious meals. This Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu is the perfect choice for those travelers looking into really connect with nature and maybe reconnect with themselves!
We strongly recommend a proper acclimatization.
If you want to see the citadel of Machu Picchu and its beautiful landscape, then book your trip in advance. Since, the Peruvian government has imposed a daily limit of visits and tickets tend to sell out quickly. Make sure to buy your tickets in time!
Why to choose Culturandes Travel & Adventure for this Salkantay Trek 4 days?
Are you looking for unforgettable memories for this adventure? Culturandes Travel & Adventure want you to have a hassle-free planning and an unforgettable travel experience without any stress and unexpected situations by the hand of its experts travel advisors and knowledgeable local guides providing you:
- Reliable and top services
- Certified Peruvian tour operator
- Safe transportation according the highest standards
- Professional drivers
- Excellent camping equipment
- Balanced meals during the trek
- Detailed and personal pre-departure information
- 24 hours support during your trip
- Excellent local official English/Spanish guides who will turn out the star of your trip
We are experts in private and customized tours all around Peru, ask our expert travel advisors to upgrade your experience with additional activities and extensions.
Group services versus Private services?
This is a question we all need to ask ourselves when planning a trip. The answer depends largely on the age, the particular interests of each person and, above all, the economy of each passenger. Below, we list the differences between conducting a group service versus a private service. It should be noted that, in either of the two modalities, you will receive top quality care from the entire team of professionals who will make your trip unforgettable
- The driver follows the stops designated by the tour
- Groups can have between 15 and 20 people
- Guidance is simultaneous in English and Spanish for the entire group
- The itinerary has to be strict to fulfill the daily plan
- Guidance is available at the same time for the entire group
- The main advantage of group services is the affordable price
- The driver will make the necessary stops where you indicate
- Of 5 or more people, the private service has a similar price to the group service.
- You own the time you want to have at each stop
- Guidance is in only 1 language and at the passenger’s choice (prior consultation for rare languages)
- The guide will be available only for you and attentive to your requirements
- The travel experience becomes much more personal and deep in knowledge
We urge you to get in touch with us so we can design your trip to Peru together, probably combining some excursions in private and some in group services. Our team of experienced voyagers knows what it means to plan a trip of a lifetime as well as the investment that implies, therefore, we want everything to go perfect.