Apurimac River Canyon Rafting. You cannot miss this 1-Day Apurimac River Canyon Rafting Experience! White-water rafting combines the thrill of riding rapids with the chance to reach some spectacular landscapes that simply can’t be visited by other means.
The Apurimac river is the farthermost source of the Amazon river, arising at roughly 17,000 feet (5200 m) from the snowmelts of the mighty volcanic slopes of Mount Mismi in Arequipa department, it flows northwest through the Andes, descending to less than 860 feet (260 m). For most of its 430 miles (700 kms) length, this impressive river flows through narrow canyons, and its torrential course is frequently interrupted by falls and rapids.
Rafting this 1-Day Tour Apurimac River Canyon, lying in the depths of a 3000 m canyon, is a unique and impressive river tour that can easily be classified as a mind blowing-adventure, not only because the thrilling and adrenaline pumping white water rafting but also because the opportunity to witness in its entire splendor the incredible forces that carved this spectacular canyon during millions of years creating one of the most fantastic places on the planet.
The Black Canyon switches from splashy rapids, to peaceful pool, offering paddlers a chance to break-in between as well as the opportunity to test out the cool single person inflatable kayaks.
If you want to see the citadel of Machu Picchu and its beautiful landscape, then book your trip in advance. Since, the Peruvian government has imposed a daily limit of visits and tickets tend to sell out quickly. Make sure to buy your tickets in time!
Why to choose Culturandes Travel & Adventure for this Apurimac River Canyon Rafting?
Are you looking for unforgettable memories for this adventure? Culturandes Travel & Adventure want you to have a hassle-free planning and an unforgettable travel experience without any stress and unexpected situations by the hand of its experts travel advisors and knowledgeable local guides providing you:
- Reliable and high level services
- Certified Peruvian tour operator
- Safe transport according to the highest standards
- Adequate equipment for the activity
- Detailed and personalized information prior to the trip
- 24 hour support during your trip
- Excellent official local guides who will be the star of your trip
We are experts in private and customized tours all around Peru, ask our expert travel advisors to upgrade your experience with additional activities and extensions.
Group services versus Private services?
This is a question we all need to ask ourselves when planning a trip. The answer depends largely on the age, the particular interests of each person and, above all, the economy of each passenger. Below, we list the differences between conducting a group service versus a private service. It should be noted that, in either of the two modalities, you will receive top quality care from the entire team of professionals who will make your trip unforgettable
- The driver follows the stops designated by the tour
- Groups can have between 15 and 20 people
- Guidance is simultaneous in English and Spanish for the entire group
- The itinerary has to be strict to fulfill the daily plan
- Guidance is available at the same time for the entire group
- The main advantage of group services is the affordable price
- The driver will make the necessary stops where you indicate
- Of 5 or more people, the private service has a similar price to the group service.
- You own the time you want to have at each stop
- Guidance is in only 1 language and at the passenger’s choice (prior consultation for rare languages)
- The guide will be available only for you and attentive to your requirements
- The travel experience becomes much more personal and deep in knowledge
We urge you to get in touch with us so we can design your trip to Peru together, probably combining some excursions in private and some in group services. Our team of experienced voyagers knows what it means to plan a trip of a lifetime as well as the investment that implies, therefore, we want everything to go perfect.