You cannot miss this exciting 3-Day Colca Canyon Trek. Trekking into one of the deepest canyons in the world is an unforgettable experience, and this will become clear as your trip links pre-hispanic towns in a circuit that takes two to three days and offers breathtaking sights across awe inspiring landscapes in this 3 days Colca Canyon trek. Down at the bottom of the Canyon you will find a tranquil green oasis full of palm trees and natural spring pools, a little paradise and well deserved place to rest before the steep ascent of the next day.
The views are excellent from anywhere and Condors can be seen almost all year around. It is not necessary to have a lot of hiking experience to trek Colca Canyon, however, it is advisable to acclimatize for a couple of days in Arequipa or Colca before beginning the trek.
Why to choose Culturandes Travel & Adventure for this 3-Day Colca Canyon Trek?
Are you looking for unforgettable memories for this adventure? Culturandes Travel & Adventure want you to have a hassle-free planning and an unforgettable travel experience without any stress and unexpected situations by the hand of its experts travel advisors and knowledgeable local guides providing you:
- Reliable and top services
- Certified Peruvian tour operator
- Safe transportation according the highest standards
- Professional drivers
- Excellent camping equipment
- Balanced meals during the trek
- Detailed and personal pre-departure information
- 24 hours support during your trip
- Excellent local official English/Spanish guides who will turn out the star of your trip
We are experts in private and customized tours all around Peru, ask our expert travel advisors to upgrade your experience with additional activities and extensions.
Group services versus Private services?
This is a question we all need to ask ourselves when planning a trip. The answer depends largely on the age, the particular interests of each person and, above all, the economy of each passenger. Below, we list the differences between conducting a group service versus a private service. It should be noted that, in either of the two modalities, you will receive top quality care from the entire team of professionals who will make your trip unforgettable
- The driver follows the stops designated by the tour
- Groups can have between 15 and 20 people
- Guidance is simultaneous in English and Spanish for the entire group
- The itinerary has to be strict to fulfill the daily plan
- Guidance is available at the same time for the entire group
- The main advantage of group services is the affordable price
- The driver will make the necessary stops where you indicate
- Of 5 or more people, the private service has a similar price to the group service.
- You own the time you want to have at each stop
- Guidance is in only 1 language and at the passenger’s choice (prior consultation for rare languages)
- The guide will be available only for you and attentive to your requirements
- The travel experience becomes much more personal and deep in knowledge
We urge you to get in touch with us so we can design your trip to Peru together, probably combining some excursions in private and some in group services. Our team of experienced voyagers knows what it means to plan a trip of a lifetime as well as the investment that implies, therefore, we want everything to go perfect.