FIXED DEPARTURES FOR THIS AUSANGATE RAINBOW MOUNTAIN TREK EVERY FRIDAY
We invite you to enjoy the full experience of this 5-Day Ausangate Rainbow Mountain Trek in the vicinity of this Apu (mountain in Quechua language). Which is the 5th highest mountain in Perú. This is a breathtaking 5-Day trek in the Vilcanota´s Cordillera, one of the most pristine mountain ecosystems in the world. The trek will be accompanied by llamas and horses that will carry your gear, and are owned by shepherds of the community of Chillca. Who are proud to share their land with you, as well as the spirit of their inspiring world.
You will sleep every night in the comfort of four different Andean Lodges with varied spectacular views of the Sacred Mountain. Meals are prepared daily by experienced chefs who will introduce you to a great variety of delicious Peruvian dishes. Also, they will produce some authentic local music played by local inhabitants. This wonderful journey ends amidst one of the most spectacular landscape scenarios in South America.
To go on the Apu Ausangate´s Trail Trek, one must be in good physical condition, and we recommend a preliminary 3 to 4 day acclimatization stage, for your body to react better during the trek.
This remote and privileged region of Cusco, still quite unexplored, offers, in addition to this 5-day trek, the possibility of doing some other 2, 3 and 4-day hikes, always using the very comfortable lodges, which makes this a different and unique experience, that will be kept inside your most appreciated memories.
Why to choose Culturandes Travel & Adventure for this Ausangate Rainbow Mountain Trek?
Are you looking for unforgettable memories for this adventure? Culturandes Travel & Adventure want you to have a hassle-free planning and an unforgettable travel experience without any stress and unexpected situations by the hand of its experts travel advisors and knowledgeable local guides providing you:
- Reliable and high level services
- Certified Peruvian tour operator
- Safe transport according to the highest standards
- Adequate equipment for the activity
- Detailed and personalized information prior to the trip
- 24 hour support during your trip
- Excellent official local guides who will be the star of your trip
We are experts in private and customized tours all around Peru, ask our expert travel advisors to upgrade your experience with additional activities and extensions.
Group services versus Private services?
This is a question we all need to ask ourselves when planning a trip. The answer depends largely on the age, the particular interests of each person and, above all, the economy of each passenger. Below, we list the differences between conducting a group service versus a private service. It should be noted that, in either of the two modalities, you will receive top quality care from the entire team of professionals who will make your trip unforgettable
- The driver follows the stops designated by the tour
- Groups can have between 15 and 20 people
- Guidance is simultaneous in English and Spanish for the entire group
- The itinerary has to be strict to fulfill the daily plan
- The guide is available at the same time for the entire group
- The main advantage of group services is the affordable price
- The driver will make the necessary stops where you indicate
- Of 5 or more people, the private service has a similar price to the group service.
- You own the time you want to have at each stop
- Guidance is in only 1 language and at the passenger’s choice (prior consultation for rare languages)
- The guide will be available only for you and attentive to your requirements
- The travel experience becomes much more personal and deep in knowledge
We urge you to get in touch with us so we can design your trip to Peru together, probably combining some excursions in private and some in group services. Our team of experienced voyagers knows what it means to plan a trip of a lifetime as well as the investment that implies, therefore, we want everything to go perfect.