Santa Cruz Trek. This is the extended version of one of the most popular trekking routes in the Cordillera Blanca. On the one hand, you will depart from Caraz and arrive at Cashapampa. Then you will pass through the valleys of Santa Cruz – Huaripampa and Llanganuco. And finally, you will have a visit to the ‘viewpoint’ of the Alpamayo Base Camp. Between the spectacular peaks of the Cordillera Blanca, the valleys are dotted with stunning turquoise glacial lakes. Most of the treks pass through these valleys, running from west to east through the mountains.
On the other hand, it is between these mountains and valleys where most adventure trips and tours take place. Activities such as: trekking, hiking, mountaineering, climbing, mountain biking, horse riding and others. The impressive views of the Huascarán, Huandoy, Chopicalqui, Pisco, Yanapaccha and Chacraraju hills are the reward of a long ascent. The one that flows into the shores of the upper Llanganuco lake.
Why to choose Culturandes Travel & Adventure for this Santa Cruz Trek?
Are you looking for unforgettable memories for this adventure? Culturandes Travel & Adventure want you to have a hassle-free planning and an unforgettable travel experience without any stress and unexpected situations by the hand of its experts travel advisors and knowledgeable local guides providing you:
- Reliable and top services
- Certified Peruvian tour operator
- Safe transportation according the highest standards
- Professional drivers
- Excellent camping equipment
- Balanced meals during the trek
- Detailed and personal pre-departure information
- 24 hours support during your trip
- Excellent local official English/Spanish guides who will turn out the star of your trip
We are experts in private and customized tours all around Peru, ask our expert travel advisors to upgrade your experience with additional activities and extensions.
Group services versus Private services?
This is a question we all need to ask ourselves when planning a trip. The answer depends largely on the age, the particular interests of each person and, above all, the economy of each passenger. Below, we list the differences between conducting a group service versus a private service. It should be noted that, in either of the two modalities, you will receive top quality care from the entire team of professionals who will make your trip unforgettable
- The driver follows the stops designated by the tour
- Groups can have between 15 and 20 people
- Guidance is simultaneous in English and Spanish for the entire group
- The itinerary has to be strict to fulfill the daily plan
- Guidance is available at the same time for the entire group
- The main advantage of group services is the affordable price
- The driver will make the necessary stops where you indicate
- Of 5 or more people, the private service has a similar price to the group service.
- You own the time you want to have at each stop
- Guidance is in only 1 language and at the passenger’s choice (prior consultation for rare languages)
- The guide will be available only for you and attentive to your requirements
- The travel experience becomes much more personal and deep in knowledge
We urge you to get in touch with us so we can design your trip to Peru together, probably combining some excursions in private and some in group services. Our team of experienced voyagers knows what it means to plan a trip of a lifetime as well as the investment that implies, therefore, we want everything to go perfect.